Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Aunt Kathy's Obituary - 29 Dec 2009

Chicago Tribune, December 29, 2009

Kathleen (Larmon) Johnson, suddenly, 59 years, beloved wife of Jeffrey S.; devoted mother of Kevin (Kathleen) Larmon, James (Jenna) Larmon, Amy Larmon (Robert) Meyer, Julie (Jim) Denny, Amy (Jeff) Olsen and Peter (Candice) Johnson; loving grandmother of 15; dear sister of Timothy Felton, Rene Podgorski, Tommie Lynn Gbur and Jeffrey Rodgers. Visitation Wednesday from 3 to 9 p.m. Funeral Thursday, 10:15 a.m., from the Becvar & Son Funeral Home, 5539 West 127th St., Crestwood, to St. Barnabas Church for a 11 a.m. Mass. Interment private. In lieu of flowers, contributions to St. Martin dePores, 6423 S. Woodlawn Ave., Chicago IL 60637. (708) 824-9000.

Kathy is my aunt, my mother is her half-sister René.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick

    Sorry to hear about the passing of your aunt as well. I have my aunt's obit and will be posting it shortly up at my personal genealogy blog, Destination: Austin Family.

    ReplyDelete