It's Saturday again, and it's time for some genealogy fun! I really like this week's theme!
1) Play "two truths and a lie." Tell us three facts about your family history -- two have to be true and one has to be a lie.
2) Put them on your own blog post, in a Facebook status or in a comment on this blog. Ask readers to guess which one is a lie.
3) After one day, be sure to put the right answer as a comment to your blog. or Facebook status.
Here are mine:
* My 5th-great-grandfather was murdered.
* I have an ancestor with a mixed-racial background: White, Native American and African American.
* King Matthias Corvinus of Hungary is my 2nd cousin.
Which one do you think is a lie? Please comment!